The Cornet has a deep frame with a convex shape that creates a one of a kind crown molding appearance. The thick frame allows the fireplace doors to be flush mount to the fireplace with no metal protrusions on the back. The Coronet is an overlap frame which is placed against the face of your prefab fireplace.
Example. If your opening is 36″ x 20″, then we delivered the Coronet frame at 37.5″ x 21″
- Bifold or Cabinet doors style doors
- Draft Damper or no Draft Damper
- 24 frame color finishes
Coronet Frame Dimensions:
- OVERLAP fit with convex shape for a crown molding appearance
- Overlap 1.5″ for height, 1″ for width
- Dual corner-key construction for safety & durability
- All-in-One mounting system with positive catch door latches.
- Three Glass Color Choices: Grey, Clear & Bronze
- A Wide Variety of Beautiful Colored Frame Finishes
- Custom slimline hinges allow doors to open 180
- Twin Cabinet or Bifold tempered glass doors for full view of the fire
- Choice of Draft or No Draft Damper Assembly
- These Unique Doors Are Custom Sized for Your Fireplace
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!