The Lexington Fireplace Door is constructed of aluminum extrusions and is almost 33% thicker than any other extruded aluminum doors on the market. A highly durable dual corner-key construction technique and unique all-in-one mounting bracket set this door even further apart from the competition.
Designed with hidden ZC “Zero Clearance” slots in the main frame that are not visible on the outside allowing for adequate ventilation.
Frame Face for The Lexington
- Slim Rectangle Aluminum Frame prefect for tile, marble & granite
- Width: 1-1/16″ Depth: 7/16″ for super sleek appearance
- Durable dual corner-key construction for easy install.
- All-in-One mounting system & Positive catch door latches.
- Glass Color: Grey, Clear and Bronze
- 16 Powder Coat, 7 Premium or 8 Anodized Finishes
- Custom slimline hinges allow doors to open 180
- Twin Cabinet or Bifold tempered glass doors
- Choice of Draft or No Draft Damper Assembly
There are no reviews yet.